Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Alexis Bledel could still be Fallon
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Christine" data-source="post: 30085" data-attributes="member: 20"><p>I think she's too old to play Fallon. I have a feeling the new Fallon won't be older than 25. </p><p></p><p>I am loving the new Gilmore Girls show btw, have seen 3 episodes so far. Rory isn't 16 anymore...are people forgetting this? Oh the poor writers, I had no clue they have received such negative criticism.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Christine, post: 30085, member: 20"] I think she's too old to play Fallon. I have a feeling the new Fallon won't be older than 25. I am loving the new Gilmore Girls show btw, have seen 3 episodes so far. Rory isn't 16 anymore...are people forgetting this? Oh the poor writers, I had no clue they have received such negative criticism. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Alexis Bledel could still be Fallon
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top