Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Another wedding
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Grant Jennings" data-source="post: 102358" data-attributes="member: 746"><p>I was thinking it would be Fallon and Jeff when I first read this and now I feel even more certain. I think after being kidnapped Fallon is going to be more vulnerable and open to the idea of marrying Jeff. If Jeff saves Fallon from Diego and Iris, Blake might not be so opposed to their relationship.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Grant Jennings, post: 102358, member: 746"] I was thinking it would be Fallon and Jeff when I first read this and now I feel even more certain. I think after being kidnapped Fallon is going to be more vulnerable and open to the idea of marrying Jeff. If Jeff saves Fallon from Diego and Iris, Blake might not be so opposed to their relationship. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Another wedding
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top