Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Another wedding
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="RottenSkipper17" data-source="post: 99083" data-attributes="member: 1130"><p>Hmmm... my guess is that it's probably Blake and Cristal that are going to go ahead and renew their vows after they've gone through a reconciliation. For some reason I cannot see Fallon & Jeff getting married this early in the game, especially since Fallon doesn't quite strike me as the marrying type. I know that she and Jeff had just gotten together, but I'm still not entirely convinced that she's still using her relationship with Jeff as a way to get over Michael. The only two ways I can see a Fallon/Jeff marriage happening is if Jeff either makes an offer that Fallon can't refuse or if Fallon gets pregnant with Jeff's baby and she somehow gets pressured into marrying him mainly because an unwed Carrington girl having a baby out of wedlock might not look good for the Carringtons' public image overall. So those are my two cents.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="RottenSkipper17, post: 99083, member: 1130"] Hmmm... my guess is that it's probably Blake and Cristal that are going to go ahead and renew their vows after they've gone through a reconciliation. For some reason I cannot see Fallon & Jeff getting married this early in the game, especially since Fallon doesn't quite strike me as the marrying type. I know that she and Jeff had just gotten together, but I'm still not entirely convinced that she's still using her relationship with Jeff as a way to get over Michael. The only two ways I can see a Fallon/Jeff marriage happening is if Jeff either makes an offer that Fallon can't refuse or if Fallon gets pregnant with Jeff's baby and she somehow gets pressured into marrying him mainly because an unwed Carrington girl having a baby out of wedlock might not look good for the Carringtons' public image overall. So those are my two cents. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Another wedding
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top