Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Apparently Alexis is mentioned in the reboot
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ChrisSumner" data-source="post: 71391" data-attributes="member: 759"><p>This would never happen, but Zoe Lucker would be an EXCELLENT Alexis. I feel like as excited as I am for the new Dynasty, I'm going to be disappointed in who they cast in this role. It's vital so they need to get it right. Lucker wouldn't be well known in the role, but we know she'd do so well in the role it wouldn't matter, much like Collins when she did the original. I'm also curious what type of roles they'll have for the original cast when they eventually appear. I'm also curious which of the older actors they'd look at. I also wouldn't be terribly opposed to Emma Samms as Alexis (don't shoot me).</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ChrisSumner, post: 71391, member: 759"] This would never happen, but Zoe Lucker would be an EXCELLENT Alexis. I feel like as excited as I am for the new Dynasty, I'm going to be disappointed in who they cast in this role. It's vital so they need to get it right. Lucker wouldn't be well known in the role, but we know she'd do so well in the role it wouldn't matter, much like Collins when she did the original. I'm also curious what type of roles they'll have for the original cast when they eventually appear. I'm also curious which of the older actors they'd look at. I also wouldn't be terribly opposed to Emma Samms as Alexis (don't shoot me). [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Apparently Alexis is mentioned in the reboot
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top