Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Apparently Alexis is mentioned in the reboot
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Alexis" data-source="post: 71442" data-attributes="member: 68"><p>That's very promising I have to say. It sounds really like Sallie Patrick has a good grasp of who Alexis was and she seems informed enough on the original show. I'm intrigued to see what she comes up with.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Alexis, post: 71442, member: 68"] That's very promising I have to say. It sounds really like Sallie Patrick has a good grasp of who Alexis was and she seems informed enough on the original show. I'm intrigued to see what she comes up with. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Apparently Alexis is mentioned in the reboot
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top