Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Global Telly Talk
General TV
Beverly Hills 90210 HD Remastered
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Payton Cross" data-source="post: 444699" data-attributes="member: 682"><p>Beverly Hills 90210 is returning to television in the Nederlands, airing Monday through Friday—just like Melrose Place, which has also been back since the beginning of the year on a channel I can't receive unless I subscribe to a paid package for extra channels.</p><p></p><p>I still need to see Beverly Hills 90210 on dvd, so this will be a good time to re-watch the show on dvd now that the Summer is almost over.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Payton Cross, post: 444699, member: 682"] Beverly Hills 90210 is returning to television in the Nederlands, airing Monday through Friday—just like Melrose Place, which has also been back since the beginning of the year on a channel I can't receive unless I subscribe to a paid package for extra channels. I still need to see Beverly Hills 90210 on dvd, so this will be a good time to re-watch the show on dvd now that the Summer is almost over. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Global Telly Talk
General TV
Beverly Hills 90210 HD Remastered
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top