Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Speciality TV
Reality TV Forum
Big Brother UK - the last one!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 134328" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>Watching Sunday night's show and I was happy in the knowledge Ellis would be kicked out of the house. She just annoyed me with how quickly she jumped onto Lewis G, I think after years of this show I'm always suspicious of housemates creating their own romance to stay in the game. Then when they spoke with her in the diary room I felt kinda sorry for her. I don't know why they removed her, though I heard a rumour that she tweeted something offensive about the 9/11 attacks.</p><p></p><p>Anamelia is a firecracker, isn't she? I love that she's already having spats with Isaac and Lewis F</p><p></p><p>I love Zoe's power and wonder whose coins she will swap with, can't wait to see their reaction too.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 134328, member: 2"] Watching Sunday night's show and I was happy in the knowledge Ellis would be kicked out of the house. She just annoyed me with how quickly she jumped onto Lewis G, I think after years of this show I'm always suspicious of housemates creating their own romance to stay in the game. Then when they spoke with her in the diary room I felt kinda sorry for her. I don't know why they removed her, though I heard a rumour that she tweeted something offensive about the 9/11 attacks. Anamelia is a firecracker, isn't she? I love that she's already having spats with Isaac and Lewis F I love Zoe's power and wonder whose coins she will swap with, can't wait to see their reaction too. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Speciality TV
Reality TV Forum
Big Brother UK - the last one!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top