Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Speciality TV
Reality TV Forum
Big Brother UK - the last one!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Richard Channing" data-source="post: 134336" data-attributes="member: 10"><p>Well she was arguing again in tonight's show. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>This is another one who is going to be trouble and similar to Bear he's starting to really piss me off! He was such a pain in the ass tonight, winding the girls up for losing the task. I was really impressed with how Cameron told him what a dick he was being in front of everyone. </p><p></p><p>I'm liking Cameron more and more. It seems he may be confused about his sexuality as he really didn't want to talk about it with the other Lewis. I think perhaps he has a crush on him?</p><p></p><p>I'm loving the bigcoins as money often brings out the worst in people and as this currency is about who stays I love how desperate they all are to get their hands on them.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Richard Channing, post: 134336, member: 10"] Well she was arguing again in tonight's show. This is another one who is going to be trouble and similar to Bear he's starting to really piss me off! He was such a pain in the ass tonight, winding the girls up for losing the task. I was really impressed with how Cameron told him what a dick he was being in front of everyone. I'm liking Cameron more and more. It seems he may be confused about his sexuality as he really didn't want to talk about it with the other Lewis. I think perhaps he has a crush on him? I'm loving the bigcoins as money often brings out the worst in people and as this currency is about who stays I love how desperate they all are to get their hands on them. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Speciality TV
Reality TV Forum
Big Brother UK - the last one!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top