Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Speciality TV
Reality TV Forum
Big Brother UK - the last one!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 134591" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>I hope so because the way this Big Coin is going, I can see our female star getting evicted tomorrow tonight. </p><p></p><p>I guess it all comes down to tonight's highlights when they release who is up for eviction. I don't want to lose Anamelia so early on. As annoying as she is, she's also fascinating to watch.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 134591, member: 2"] I hope so because the way this Big Coin is going, I can see our female star getting evicted tomorrow tonight. I guess it all comes down to tonight's highlights when they release who is up for eviction. I don't want to lose Anamelia so early on. As annoying as she is, she's also fascinating to watch. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Speciality TV
Reality TV Forum
Big Brother UK - the last one!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top