Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Speciality TV
Reality TV Forum
Big Brother UK - the last one!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Richard Channing" data-source="post: 134597" data-attributes="member: 10"><p>So, tonight's show. I guess don't read on if you haven't seen it.</p><p></p><p>Tonight's episode was great! I liked the task because it offered up lots of variables and possible outcomes, and lots of ways for the HM's to cheat each other out of bigcoins. Which they did. I think it was a bit stupid of Sian not to take the opportunity as she was in the bottom 3, although I know she didn't know that. I thought it was great how Brooke's group didn't bother to read the scroll and then admitted to finding a diamond immediately, and then tried to lie about it later.</p><p></p><p>Cameron was funny trying to strike a deal, fair play to him for giving it a go. </p><p></p><p>So, Zoe's decision was interesting. Before it even started I thought if I was her I would swap with Lewis G, because if I had to put any of the top 3 in the bottom it would be him. So in a way Lewis was right in the suggestion he made but whether he should have made it all I don't know. It was her choice at the end of the day. He was right that she would regret it later if she got evicted but I can see why the top 3 would not want him influencing her and see it as not being fair.</p><p></p><p>I could understand Issac and Lewis' argument but I was pretty shocked at the way Issac spoke to Anamelia in the bedroom. I mean I can understand why he doesn't like her, and she's a lot of things, but I don't really think she's a snake. If anything she tells it how she sees it more than most. Anyway, she just seems to attract/create drama wherever she goes. I do hope she doesn't go tomorrow night but considering who she's up against and it's vote to evict I don't fancy her chances.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Richard Channing, post: 134597, member: 10"] So, tonight's show. I guess don't read on if you haven't seen it. Tonight's episode was great! I liked the task because it offered up lots of variables and possible outcomes, and lots of ways for the HM's to cheat each other out of bigcoins. Which they did. I think it was a bit stupid of Sian not to take the opportunity as she was in the bottom 3, although I know she didn't know that. I thought it was great how Brooke's group didn't bother to read the scroll and then admitted to finding a diamond immediately, and then tried to lie about it later. Cameron was funny trying to strike a deal, fair play to him for giving it a go. So, Zoe's decision was interesting. Before it even started I thought if I was her I would swap with Lewis G, because if I had to put any of the top 3 in the bottom it would be him. So in a way Lewis was right in the suggestion he made but whether he should have made it all I don't know. It was her choice at the end of the day. He was right that she would regret it later if she got evicted but I can see why the top 3 would not want him influencing her and see it as not being fair. I could understand Issac and Lewis' argument but I was pretty shocked at the way Issac spoke to Anamelia in the bedroom. I mean I can understand why he doesn't like her, and she's a lot of things, but I don't really think she's a snake. If anything she tells it how she sees it more than most. Anyway, she just seems to attract/create drama wherever she goes. I do hope she doesn't go tomorrow night but considering who she's up against and it's vote to evict I don't fancy her chances. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Speciality TV
Reality TV Forum
Big Brother UK - the last one!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top