Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Speciality TV
Reality TV Forum
Big Brother UK - the last one!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Richard Channing" data-source="post: 135123" data-attributes="member: 10"><p>Yeah except that him being annoyed would mean he would make an extra effort to be evn more annoying. I'm not sure I could stay tuned in for that. Who knows, maybe being up for eviction will prove to be what annoys him?</p><p></p><p></p><p>Yes and also I think Cameron might be falling for Lewis F who I think might be falling for Kay. It could all get quite interesting. Lewis F can be annoying but I hope he doesn't go on friday. I also don't want Issac to go. So I guess that just leaves Lewis G. Although I wouldn't be surprised if this game they're gonna be playing means that someone can save themselves and put someone else up in their place.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Richard Channing, post: 135123, member: 10"] Yeah except that him being annoyed would mean he would make an extra effort to be evn more annoying. I'm not sure I could stay tuned in for that. Who knows, maybe being up for eviction will prove to be what annoys him? Yes and also I think Cameron might be falling for Lewis F who I think might be falling for Kay. It could all get quite interesting. Lewis F can be annoying but I hope he doesn't go on friday. I also don't want Issac to go. So I guess that just leaves Lewis G. Although I wouldn't be surprised if this game they're gonna be playing means that someone can save themselves and put someone else up in their place. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Speciality TV
Reality TV Forum
Big Brother UK - the last one!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top