Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Speciality TV
Reality TV Forum
Big Brother UK - the last one!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Richard Channing" data-source="post: 135202" data-attributes="member: 10"><p>Maybe not but I've been enjoying it and I do think this lot of HM's has potential. I also like the mind games BB is playing with them and I think the bigcoins are a great idea. I'm sure there's plenty more mind games to come. Also I'd say if things get a bit boring they will send in a few firecrackers as this series needs to do fairly well in the ratings if the show has a chance of being picked up by another channel.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Richard Channing, post: 135202, member: 10"] Maybe not but I've been enjoying it and I do think this lot of HM's has potential. I also like the mind games BB is playing with them and I think the bigcoins are a great idea. I'm sure there's plenty more mind games to come. Also I'd say if things get a bit boring they will send in a few firecrackers as this series needs to do fairly well in the ratings if the show has a chance of being picked up by another channel. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Speciality TV
Reality TV Forum
Big Brother UK - the last one!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top