Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Speciality TV
Reality TV Forum
Big Brother UK - the last one!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 135216" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>If I had to pick a winner now, I would go with either Lewis F or Cameron. Both have complained that there isn't much going on in terms of intellectual or riveting conversations. I agree, but why aren't they trying to get those going themselves?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 135216, member: 2"] If I had to pick a winner now, I would go with either Lewis F or Cameron. Both have complained that there isn't much going on in terms of intellectual or riveting conversations. I agree, but why aren't they trying to get those going themselves? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Speciality TV
Reality TV Forum
Big Brother UK - the last one!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top