Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Speciality TV
Reality TV Forum
Big Brother UK - the last one!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 137774" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>I watched a clip online and it looks bloody good!</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>I know it's a double eviction, but I only think one of these three will go because they are doing 'a week in one night' so there will be more nominations, the game changer and then the eviction.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Of the three that are up now, I don't want to lose any of them because they are 'BB Gold' and whoever goes will leave a big gap in the house dynamics.</p><p></p><p>If I have to choose I would get rid of Hussain because Lewis is bound to continue arguing and finding most of the housemates as snakes in the grass.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Ideally, I'd love to see Sian go because she adds nothing to the house.</p><p></p><p>Then after her, maybe Brooke, Cian, Akeem and Zoe - though I love Zoe</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 137774, member: 2"] I watched a clip online and it looks bloody good! I know it's a double eviction, but I only think one of these three will go because they are doing 'a week in one night' so there will be more nominations, the game changer and then the eviction. Of the three that are up now, I don't want to lose any of them because they are 'BB Gold' and whoever goes will leave a big gap in the house dynamics. If I have to choose I would get rid of Hussain because Lewis is bound to continue arguing and finding most of the housemates as snakes in the grass. Ideally, I'd love to see Sian go because she adds nothing to the house. Then after her, maybe Brooke, Cian, Akeem and Zoe - though I love Zoe [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Speciality TV
Reality TV Forum
Big Brother UK - the last one!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top