Seriously.
Yes, he might be Jake from Melrose Place but omg, what an epic ass!
Blake is supposed to be an asshole. This one I find that they got right, and Grant Show is bringing a lot to the role. And after all, this one hasn't raped anyone ...yet.
Flat...how? Horizontal?because... it would be flat
I didn't notice his epic ass, must watch it again!but omg, what an epic ass!
I didn't notice his epic ass, must watch it again!
This is funny because Grant Show clearly has a big penis.
I think the rape on DYNASTY never needs to happen again. They portrayed the whole thing horribly. The dismissed it as trivial and implied that it wasn't that big a deal and that you could go on to have a happy relationship with your rapist. It was a nightmare and clearly written by idiots. No rape on this show please... It's not the type of show to deal with that sort of thing in a sensitive or even intelligent way.I hope he doesn't force himself (a nicer word for RAPE ) on nuCristal because... it would be flat. And wouldn't lead to anything
He's aged well - hard to believe he's only 8 years younger than John Forsythe was when he originated the role. Not as much presence though.
I didn't notice his epic ass, must watch it again!
Blake is supposed to be an asshole.