Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Can they just end this now?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="tommie" data-source="post: 162477" data-attributes="member: 370"><p>I'm not sure it'd be an entirely different show but the moment this landed on The CW I knew there'd be a lot of, let's say, CW-isms. </p><p></p><p>Such as an obsession with Instagram/social media, "gif"-able moments, Fallon's love life or rather pandering to "shippers" and so on are classic CW that I knew would happen. I did laugh when someone commented on the Nancy Drew reboot they're doing that "please don't turn this into a romantic dramedy"; yeah, that's going to happen so they better be ready. I could spend week after week complaining about these tendencies, but that's a bit like complaining about CBS being full of formulatic procedurals.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="tommie, post: 162477, member: 370"] I'm not sure it'd be an entirely different show but the moment this landed on The CW I knew there'd be a lot of, let's say, CW-isms. Such as an obsession with Instagram/social media, "gif"-able moments, Fallon's love life or rather pandering to "shippers" and so on are classic CW that I knew would happen. I did laugh when someone commented on the Nancy Drew reboot they're doing that "please don't turn this into a romantic dramedy"; yeah, that's going to happen so they better be ready. I could spend week after week complaining about these tendencies, but that's a bit like complaining about CBS being full of formulatic procedurals. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Can they just end this now?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top