Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Speciality TV
Reality TV Forum
Celebrity Big Brother 2017
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Jessie" data-source="post: 37747" data-attributes="member: 53"><p>The last couple of nights have been good. </p><p></p><p>I'm getting tired of Spencer, I get that he is mad but he is acting like a child. It is a game they are mad at James C but calling him names, and now talking about his acting is so beyond childish. The comment about James C character being killed on "The Game of Thrones" made me laugh. It was like he was saying the cast of characters wanted him off and killed him. I loved when Coleen said no it was in the script, and Spencer still went on. Really should Spencer talk about James C talent what talent does Spiedi have they only do Reality shows give me a break. I was kind of thinking it would be nice to see Spiedi make it to the end but now I would laugh if they go out Tuesday. </p><p></p><p>Kim taking Stacy's clothes out of the washer. I'm sure Kim said they smelled not sure why you would take them out, and put them on the floor. Stacy screamed which I get but she continued on, and on and on which than became boring. We seen Kim saying sorry but Stacy wouldn't let it go. She loves the sound of her own voice. </p><p></p><p>The nominations were fun. Kim votes for Nicola, and of course another one that loves her own voice freaks out on Kim. I love that Kim kind of kept her cool but than Nicola starts telling her to shut up. These people need to give their heads a shake and realize they are in a reality show people get nominated deal with it. </p><p></p><p>I'm not a fan of Jamie him talking about his sex Dream About Nicola was a bit much. I don't think he really cares about Daniela she should just back off because she will end up getting hurt.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Jessie, post: 37747, member: 53"] The last couple of nights have been good. I'm getting tired of Spencer, I get that he is mad but he is acting like a child. It is a game they are mad at James C but calling him names, and now talking about his acting is so beyond childish. The comment about James C character being killed on "The Game of Thrones" made me laugh. It was like he was saying the cast of characters wanted him off and killed him. I loved when Coleen said no it was in the script, and Spencer still went on. Really should Spencer talk about James C talent what talent does Spiedi have they only do Reality shows give me a break. I was kind of thinking it would be nice to see Spiedi make it to the end but now I would laugh if they go out Tuesday. Kim taking Stacy's clothes out of the washer. I'm sure Kim said they smelled not sure why you would take them out, and put them on the floor. Stacy screamed which I get but she continued on, and on and on which than became boring. We seen Kim saying sorry but Stacy wouldn't let it go. She loves the sound of her own voice. The nominations were fun. Kim votes for Nicola, and of course another one that loves her own voice freaks out on Kim. I love that Kim kind of kept her cool but than Nicola starts telling her to shut up. These people need to give their heads a shake and realize they are in a reality show people get nominated deal with it. I'm not a fan of Jamie him talking about his sex Dream About Nicola was a bit much. I don't think he really cares about Daniela she should just back off because she will end up getting hurt. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Speciality TV
Reality TV Forum
Celebrity Big Brother 2017
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top