Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Speciality TV
Reality TV Forum
Celebrity Big Brother 2018: Year of the Woman
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 100432" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>I remember that and you're spot on about India's reaction to this.</p><p></p><p></p><p>Yes. I do sympathise with her and the terrible life she has had, but it's simply wrong to behave in the manner in which she does. She's not helping herself and she's definitely not helping the cause.</p><p></p><p></p><p>Another example and she was pretty aggressive with her words. She could have easily said <em>"I'm not following, can you elaborate more"</em>, though in my mind I thought Andrew got his point across very clearly.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>No doubt she will blame transgender for this too.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>That said, I hope India isn't evicted first, she's been a great talking point and I would rather lose Daniel, Johnny or even Wayne before her.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 100432, member: 2"] I remember that and you're spot on about India's reaction to this. Yes. I do sympathise with her and the terrible life she has had, but it's simply wrong to behave in the manner in which she does. She's not helping herself and she's definitely not helping the cause. Another example and she was pretty aggressive with her words. She could have easily said [I]"I'm not following, can you elaborate more"[/I], though in my mind I thought Andrew got his point across very clearly. No doubt she will blame transgender for this too. That said, I hope India isn't evicted first, she's been a great talking point and I would rather lose Daniel, Johnny or even Wayne before her. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Speciality TV
Reality TV Forum
Celebrity Big Brother 2018: Year of the Woman
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top