Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Speciality TV
Reality TV Forum
Celebrity Big Brother 2018: Year of the Woman
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 99646" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>Yes, and it was refreshing to see. I also noticed that none of them wanted to steal the limelight, they all seemed genuinely invested in the idea for this series.</p><p></p><p></p><p>Absolutely! I was half-expecting some kind of diva attention from her.</p><p></p><p></p><p>I love this, it's always really encouraging to see older generations with so much zest in them.</p><p></p><p></p><p>I don't think I'm going to like much from her based on what I've read recently and how she totally ignored the issue on sexual harassment, however, I do think her logic in this was perfect. Winning something for putting in the work and not by default is the best outlook.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 99646, member: 2"] Yes, and it was refreshing to see. I also noticed that none of them wanted to steal the limelight, they all seemed genuinely invested in the idea for this series. Absolutely! I was half-expecting some kind of diva attention from her. I love this, it's always really encouraging to see older generations with so much zest in them. I don't think I'm going to like much from her based on what I've read recently and how she totally ignored the issue on sexual harassment, however, I do think her logic in this was perfect. Winning something for putting in the work and not by default is the best outlook. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Speciality TV
Reality TV Forum
Celebrity Big Brother 2018: Year of the Woman
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top