Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Speciality TV
Reality TV Forum
Celebrity Big Brother 2018: Year of the Woman
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Richard Channing" data-source="post: 99704" data-attributes="member: 10"><p>I didn't have an issue with anything Amanda said. I think she was very much telling it how she sees it from her perspective and speaking as someone from her generation. Ann I wouldn't expect much understanding from anyway so I wasn't surprised by her views in the slightest.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Yeah it was good, and BB has clearly gone for more 'respectable' HM's this time and there was a distinct lack of loud trashy fame whores.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>She's interesting to watch as she's so awkward and socially inept. Interesting, yet cringeworthy at the same time. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>I can't believe it either and she doesn't even look like she's had any work done. Amazing. I think I liked her better as a brunette though.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Yes, I was very pleasantly surprised by her. One mention of the Kardashians and I was fully expecting a shallow, vacuous idiot but she's actually lovely and seems like she's got her head screwed on.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Yeah India is probably gonna be the bitch this season, although I certainly hope they put in someone bitchier!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Richard Channing, post: 99704, member: 10"] I didn't have an issue with anything Amanda said. I think she was very much telling it how she sees it from her perspective and speaking as someone from her generation. Ann I wouldn't expect much understanding from anyway so I wasn't surprised by her views in the slightest. Yeah it was good, and BB has clearly gone for more 'respectable' HM's this time and there was a distinct lack of loud trashy fame whores. She's interesting to watch as she's so awkward and socially inept. Interesting, yet cringeworthy at the same time. I can't believe it either and she doesn't even look like she's had any work done. Amazing. I think I liked her better as a brunette though. Yes, I was very pleasantly surprised by her. One mention of the Kardashians and I was fully expecting a shallow, vacuous idiot but she's actually lovely and seems like she's got her head screwed on. Yeah India is probably gonna be the bitch this season, although I certainly hope they put in someone bitchier! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Speciality TV
Reality TV Forum
Celebrity Big Brother 2018: Year of the Woman
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top