Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Speciality TV
Reality TV Forum
Celebrity Big Brother 2018: Year of the Woman
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 99706" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>I haven't seen anything else from her that is questionable and maybe she was a little too drunk when she commented on that <em>"They have a choice" </em>answer. That aside I think she's remarkable for her age and I love how much she embraces the show.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 99706, member: 2"] I haven't seen anything else from her that is questionable and maybe she was a little too drunk when she commented on that [I]"They have a choice" [/I]answer. That aside I think she's remarkable for her age and I love how much she embraces the show. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Speciality TV
Reality TV Forum
Celebrity Big Brother 2018: Year of the Woman
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top