Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Speciality TV
Reality TV Forum
Celebrity Big Brother 2018: Year of the Woman
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Angela Channing" data-source="post: 99766" data-attributes="member: 33"><p>I hope she is trying to expose Ann but I don't think Rachel is that devious. Ann is no fan of transgender people and was very critical of Prime Minister Theresa May's reforms to help trans people change their legal gender but she never mentioned that when Rachel questioned her on the issue because she doesn't want the full extent of her transphobia to come out. However, Ann's mask of respectability slipped when she referred to India as "he" and then blamed India for causing her to make the mistake.</p><p></p><p>I think this series is being edited to become <em>The Ann Widdecombe Show </em>and some of the other housemates are barely getting any screen time. For example, my first impression of Malika was that she is a very honest, interesting and fun person and I would prefer to see more of her than so much time being given to provide Ann with a platform to spout her extremist opinions.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Angela Channing, post: 99766, member: 33"] I hope she is trying to expose Ann but I don't think Rachel is that devious. Ann is no fan of transgender people and was very critical of Prime Minister Theresa May's reforms to help trans people change their legal gender but she never mentioned that when Rachel questioned her on the issue because she doesn't want the full extent of her transphobia to come out. However, Ann's mask of respectability slipped when she referred to India as "he" and then blamed India for causing her to make the mistake. I think this series is being edited to become [I]The Ann Widdecombe Show [/I]and some of the other housemates are barely getting any screen time. For example, my first impression of Malika was that she is a very honest, interesting and fun person and I would prefer to see more of her than so much time being given to provide Ann with a platform to spout her extremist opinions. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Speciality TV
Reality TV Forum
Celebrity Big Brother 2018: Year of the Woman
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top