Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Speciality TV
Reality TV Forum
Celebrity Big Brother 2018: Year of the Woman
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 99769" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>I take back my comments about how awful and dull I thought this series would be.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>I'm certainly getting that from India and I can't figure out why she praises Ann so much. Is she not aware of Ann's barbaric views, or is she looking for approval?</p><p></p><p></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Ha! I hope she is.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">That bloody well annoyed me. I hate it when people get off lightly for their misguided and rose-tinted views. Ann praises the Catholic church but makes no attempt to speak about the abuse that has gone on over the years.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px"></span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 99769, member: 2"] I take back my comments about how awful and dull I thought this series would be. I'm certainly getting that from India and I can't figure out why she praises Ann so much. Is she not aware of Ann's barbaric views, or is she looking for approval? [SIZE=4]Ha! I hope she is. That bloody well annoyed me. I hate it when people get off lightly for their misguided and rose-tinted views. Ann praises the Catholic church but makes no attempt to speak about the abuse that has gone on over the years. [/SIZE] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Speciality TV
Reality TV Forum
Celebrity Big Brother 2018: Year of the Woman
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top