Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
Christina Pike survives execution attempt
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="CeeCee72" data-source="post: 444710" data-attributes="member: 5055"><p>I don't have empathy for Pike, I just think that if the state is going to insist on carrying out the death penalty, they ought to at least get it right.</p><p></p><p>I read a comment yesterday that pointed out that the electric chair, the gas chamber, and lethal injection were all "inhumane" and complicated enough that a lot could go wrong. The writer suggested a firing squad would be faster and more humane. Surprisingly, I found myself agreeing with that.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="CeeCee72, post: 444710, member: 5055"] I don't have empathy for Pike, I just think that if the state is going to insist on carrying out the death penalty, they ought to at least get it right. I read a comment yesterday that pointed out that the electric chair, the gas chamber, and lethal injection were all "inhumane" and complicated enough that a lot could go wrong. The writer suggested a firing squad would be faster and more humane. Surprisingly, I found myself agreeing with that. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
Christina Pike survives execution attempt
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top