Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
Christina Pike survives execution attempt
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Frank Underwood" data-source="post: 444723" data-attributes="member: 35"><p>I read that too, but it said the request was denied because Tennessee doesn't offer a firing squad as an option.</p><p></p><p>Her legal team also suggested hanging as an alternative, but that was denied as well.</p><p></p><p></p><p>Yeah, that makes sense.</p><p></p><p></p><p>Yeah, that's basically how I feel about it as well. That said, I'm apathetic about the use of capital punishment when the guilt of the accused is unquestionable. Of course, as long as the death penalty is on the table, there should be measures to ensure it's done as humanely as possible. After all, there's a provision against "cruel and unusual punishment."</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Frank Underwood, post: 444723, member: 35"] I read that too, but it said the request was denied because Tennessee doesn't offer a firing squad as an option. Her legal team also suggested hanging as an alternative, but that was denied as well. Yeah, that makes sense. Yeah, that's basically how I feel about it as well. That said, I'm apathetic about the use of capital punishment when the guilt of the accused is unquestionable. Of course, as long as the death penalty is on the table, there should be measures to ensure it's done as humanely as possible. After all, there's a provision against "cruel and unusual punishment." [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
Christina Pike survives execution attempt
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top