Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Conundrum
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Karin Schill" data-source="post: 18458"><p>I really wish they had wrapped up Dallas in a proper way instead of giving us this nonsense. </p><p>I remember feeling most sorry for Bobby and also Cally when I originally watched it as their lives seemed to suck the most without JR.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Karin Schill, post: 18458"] I really wish they had wrapped up Dallas in a proper way instead of giving us this nonsense. I remember feeling most sorry for Bobby and also Cally when I originally watched it as their lives seemed to suck the most without JR. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Conundrum
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top