Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Conundrum
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Sarah" data-source="post: 310761" data-attributes="member: 6"><p>I don't blame him wanting to leave after Linda did, but dear God I would take him leaving to be with Sue Ellen and a Dallas-free JR over the arrival of the Beaumonts and Michelle Stevens thinking she owned Southfork.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Sarah, post: 310761, member: 6"] I don't blame him wanting to leave after Linda did, but dear God I would take him leaving to be with Sue Ellen and a Dallas-free JR over the arrival of the Beaumonts and Michelle Stevens thinking she owned Southfork. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Conundrum
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top