Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Corey Allen
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Grangehill1" data-source="post: 444844" data-attributes="member: 833"><p>What a brilliant thread. We rarely talk about the directors in this forum.</p><p></p><p>The Prize is the only episode of Dallas I remember as a child thinking the way the custody hearing for John Ross was shot was fantastic and those scenes stuck with me for years. Beautifully shot.</p><p></p><p>I’ve never really taken much notice of who directed what and I should have. And from this thread it’s very clear Corey Allan was a very very talented director.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Grangehill1, post: 444844, member: 833"] What a brilliant thread. We rarely talk about the directors in this forum. The Prize is the only episode of Dallas I remember as a child thinking the way the custody hearing for John Ross was shot was fantastic and those scenes stuck with me for years. Beautifully shot. I’ve never really taken much notice of who directed what and I should have. And from this thread it’s very clear Corey Allan was a very very talented director. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Corey Allen
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top