Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
CW Renew Dynasty for a 2nd Season
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Carrie Fairchild" data-source="post: 113623" data-attributes="member: 673"><p>The general reaction online has been "how the f*ck did that happen?" given the minuscule ratings. TV Grim Reaper has pointed out that it appears to be more to do with selling the show's on elsewhere later on than actual ad revenue right now.</p><p></p><p>While in it's infancy, I'm enjoying Nicollette's arrival, so I'm looking forward to seeing how the show develops beyond this season. I'd say the producers know that they got renewed by the skin of their teeth so it'll be interesting to see what changes they make in order to stop the show from sinking any further than it currently is. TV Grim Reaper seems to think that it's teetering on hitting the dreaded 0.0 rating.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Carrie Fairchild, post: 113623, member: 673"] The general reaction online has been "how the f*ck did that happen?" given the minuscule ratings. TV Grim Reaper has pointed out that it appears to be more to do with selling the show's on elsewhere later on than actual ad revenue right now. While in it's infancy, I'm enjoying Nicollette's arrival, so I'm looking forward to seeing how the show develops beyond this season. I'd say the producers know that they got renewed by the skin of their teeth so it'll be interesting to see what changes they make in order to stop the show from sinking any further than it currently is. TV Grim Reaper seems to think that it's teetering on hitting the dreaded 0.0 rating. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
CW Renew Dynasty for a 2nd Season
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top