Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
CW Renew Dynasty for a 2nd Season
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 113674" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>And why is that a bad thing? And why being so concerned about how it affects the CW network?</p><p>I don't care, I'm only interested in what Dynasty can do for ME.</p><p>It's possible that I will lose interest again, but I like to have the choice to <em>watch it or not</em>. How could cancellation be the solution? Where's the profit?</p><p></p><p>Not every story has to go on forever, but ending a story is not the same as premature cancellation.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 113674, member: 8"] And why is that a bad thing? And why being so concerned about how it affects the CW network? I don't care, I'm only interested in what Dynasty can do for ME. It's possible that I will lose interest again, but I like to have the choice to [I]watch it or not[/I]. How could cancellation be the solution? Where's the profit? Not every story has to go on forever, but ending a story is not the same as premature cancellation. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
CW Renew Dynasty for a 2nd Season
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top