Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
CW Renew Dynasty for a 2nd Season
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="E-JULIAN" data-source="post: 113723" data-attributes="member: 117"><p>I'm excited with this renewal! I still prefer the original Dynasty to the new one, but I've learned to enjoy both in diferent terms and with Alexis arrival I must admit is a better guilty pleasure to watch week after week. </p><p>No one will ever take from us the original series and we can watch and rewatch it on DVD as we wish, so I can't understand how so many "fans" wished the worst to the NuDynasty. I've been reading fatal omens from the moment the media reported the reboot from CW, those doomed predictions continued when NuDynasty premiered and the rating fell to 0.20... They didn't want to hear the positive comments or even the posibility to be renewed because Netflix makes it a profitable series internationally when the original order of 13 became a full 22 season. Enter Alexis and I keep reading/hearing NuDynasty is doomed!</p><p>Well, for now it's not, we can enjoy it for another year... It's time those purist fans, unable to accept the reboot to stop watching (and badmouthing) it, keep the crystal ball in the basement (it's obviouly broken or they are not good psychics), and keep watching the DVDs, while we enjoy the best of both worlds.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="E-JULIAN, post: 113723, member: 117"] I'm excited with this renewal! I still prefer the original Dynasty to the new one, but I've learned to enjoy both in diferent terms and with Alexis arrival I must admit is a better guilty pleasure to watch week after week. No one will ever take from us the original series and we can watch and rewatch it on DVD as we wish, so I can't understand how so many "fans" wished the worst to the NuDynasty. I've been reading fatal omens from the moment the media reported the reboot from CW, those doomed predictions continued when NuDynasty premiered and the rating fell to 0.20... They didn't want to hear the positive comments or even the posibility to be renewed because Netflix makes it a profitable series internationally when the original order of 13 became a full 22 season. Enter Alexis and I keep reading/hearing NuDynasty is doomed! Well, for now it's not, we can enjoy it for another year... It's time those purist fans, unable to accept the reboot to stop watching (and badmouthing) it, keep the crystal ball in the basement (it's obviouly broken or they are not good psychics), and keep watching the DVDs, while we enjoy the best of both worlds. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
CW Renew Dynasty for a 2nd Season
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top