Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Dallas Random Thought Thread
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Jock-O-Lantern" data-source="post: 328215" data-attributes="member: 2943"><p>I just finished the dream season. I thought it was a very good season. They obviously knew Patrick Duffy was coming back when they showed a flashback scene of Bobby and Jenna at Mitch and Lucy’s marriage. Come to think of it, how could Pam dream about a situation that actually occurred that she wasn’t present at? Lol Interesting that Pam dreamed about the existence of “Ben” and he came back in real life as Wes Parmelle. Lol</p><p></p><p>My main question is, did Patrick Duffy coming back put some actors out of work? I’m thinking of the actors playing Mark Grayson and Ray and Donna’s adopted child.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Jock-O-Lantern, post: 328215, member: 2943"] I just finished the dream season. I thought it was a very good season. They obviously knew Patrick Duffy was coming back when they showed a flashback scene of Bobby and Jenna at Mitch and Lucy’s marriage. Come to think of it, how could Pam dream about a situation that actually occurred that she wasn’t present at? Lol Interesting that Pam dreamed about the existence of “Ben” and he came back in real life as Wes Parmelle. Lol My main question is, did Patrick Duffy coming back put some actors out of work? I’m thinking of the actors playing Mark Grayson and Ray and Donna’s adopted child. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Dallas Random Thought Thread
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top