Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Dallas Random Thought Thread
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Jock-O-Lantern" data-source="post: 334843" data-attributes="member: 2943"><p>The writers must have done their research on spoiled kids because they nailed Bobby leaving Southfork down to a T. One thing I know about spoiled kids that whenever a parent that usually gives them whatever they want, goes against them, they don’t know how to deal with it and overreact. </p><p></p><p>Probably for the first time in his life, Jock sides with JR over him and almost immediately he decides to leave (over Cliff Barnes nevertheless). The next day, almost in tears, he chastises Jock over taking JR’s side over his. </p><p></p><p>Normally I’m on Bobby’s side because I think he’s a good man, but he was ridiculous in this scenario.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Jock-O-Lantern, post: 334843, member: 2943"] The writers must have done their research on spoiled kids because they nailed Bobby leaving Southfork down to a T. One thing I know about spoiled kids that whenever a parent that usually gives them whatever they want, goes against them, they don’t know how to deal with it and overreact. Probably for the first time in his life, Jock sides with JR over him and almost immediately he decides to leave (over Cliff Barnes nevertheless). The next day, almost in tears, he chastises Jock over taking JR’s side over his. Normally I’m on Bobby’s side because I think he’s a good man, but he was ridiculous in this scenario. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Dallas Random Thought Thread
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top