Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Dallas Random Thought Thread
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Jock-O-Lantern" data-source="post: 362641" data-attributes="member: 2943"><p>We know Miss Ellie wouldn't. That's been proven. I'm not so sure about Jock. JR might have just been talking, but if you remember the scene where Clayton told Bobby that he's the new owner of Southfork, JR could be heard saying, "I'm the oldest and Southfork should go to me and if daddy was alive he'd make sure that would happen." </p><p></p><p>I think it would still go to Bobby, but I don't think it would be cut and dry with Jock.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Jock-O-Lantern, post: 362641, member: 2943"] We know Miss Ellie wouldn't. That's been proven. I'm not so sure about Jock. JR might have just been talking, but if you remember the scene where Clayton told Bobby that he's the new owner of Southfork, JR could be heard saying, "I'm the oldest and Southfork should go to me and if daddy was alive he'd make sure that would happen." I think it would still go to Bobby, but I don't think it would be cut and dry with Jock. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Dallas Random Thought Thread
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top