Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Dallas Random Thought Thread
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="DallasFanForever" data-source="post: 403740" data-attributes="member: 13221"><p>I think I give up on it totally when it’s revealed that Jack looks exactly like Dimitri. I know these lookalike storylines were very common in the 80s but it just didn’t feel like I was watching Dallas anymore.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="DallasFanForever, post: 403740, member: 13221"] I think I give up on it totally when it’s revealed that Jack looks exactly like Dimitri. I know these lookalike storylines were very common in the 80s but it just didn’t feel like I was watching Dallas anymore. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Dallas Random Thought Thread
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top