Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Dallas Random Thought Thread
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="xab" data-source="post: 408260" data-attributes="member: 925"><p>Too bad Sue Ellen and JR are fictional characters. I'be willing to study their natal chart (I mean astrology). I'd bet</p><p>JR's Mid heaven is loaded with a strong Mars/Pluto conjunction opposite to his Sun in house 4 ( roots, family etc) ... Or Maybe a prominent house 8 , the house of Sex, power, ambition, death, manipulation...</p><p>And Sue Ellen might have struggled her whole life with a Neptune square (or maybe opposite) to a Soleil Venus conjunction... Charisma and beauty, but a chronic blindness when it comes to love... Addictions (vodka) are related to Neptune too... If SE is Linda's age, Neptune was in Virgo in 1940. I could easily picture a Pisces Sue Ellen, Virgo rising (being born around March 11, 1940)... But with Venus in Taurus in March, no Sun / Venus conjunction possible. But we still have a very interesting Neptune / Mercury and Sun opposition (wasn't SE's mind foggy sometimes... ? With an erratic behavior and bad choices... ?)</p><p>And besides Lilith / black moon is conjunct to mercury in pisces.</p><p>A Moon in Aries / House 8 conjunct to Saturn fits SE's relationship with her mother (Moon symbolizes the mother in Astrology)</p><p>It seems perfect...</p><p>This is how I see Sue Ellen (chart in attached file)</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="xab, post: 408260, member: 925"] Too bad Sue Ellen and JR are fictional characters. I'be willing to study their natal chart (I mean astrology). I'd bet JR's Mid heaven is loaded with a strong Mars/Pluto conjunction opposite to his Sun in house 4 ( roots, family etc) ... Or Maybe a prominent house 8 , the house of Sex, power, ambition, death, manipulation... And Sue Ellen might have struggled her whole life with a Neptune square (or maybe opposite) to a Soleil Venus conjunction... Charisma and beauty, but a chronic blindness when it comes to love... Addictions (vodka) are related to Neptune too... If SE is Linda's age, Neptune was in Virgo in 1940. I could easily picture a Pisces Sue Ellen, Virgo rising (being born around March 11, 1940)... But with Venus in Taurus in March, no Sun / Venus conjunction possible. But we still have a very interesting Neptune / Mercury and Sun opposition (wasn't SE's mind foggy sometimes... ? With an erratic behavior and bad choices... ?) And besides Lilith / black moon is conjunct to mercury in pisces. A Moon in Aries / House 8 conjunct to Saturn fits SE's relationship with her mother (Moon symbolizes the mother in Astrology) It seems perfect... This is how I see Sue Ellen (chart in attached file) [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Dallas Random Thought Thread
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top