Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Dallas Random Thought Thread
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Bobby Southworth" data-source="post: 444907" data-attributes="member: 4960"><p>I think I notice it the worse with Cliff. J.R..yes, the hair(or toupee) turned gray, but he didn't really look bad to me..at least, not during the original series. I'm not saying Cliff looked bad, but he seemed to age the fastest, and yes, at times looked a little rough. Clayton really didn't age that much from the time he joined till the end, and that was a long duration, but he was also a little older when we encountered him on Dallas, which I guess can either be good or bad..meaning, we were used to seeing an older man from the start. Outside of Larry's occasional red eyes. I don't really notice anything too drastic with Hagman.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Bobby Southworth, post: 444907, member: 4960"] I think I notice it the worse with Cliff. J.R..yes, the hair(or toupee) turned gray, but he didn't really look bad to me..at least, not during the original series. I'm not saying Cliff looked bad, but he seemed to age the fastest, and yes, at times looked a little rough. Clayton really didn't age that much from the time he joined till the end, and that was a long duration, but he was also a little older when we encountered him on Dallas, which I guess can either be good or bad..meaning, we were used to seeing an older man from the start. Outside of Larry's occasional red eyes. I don't really notice anything too drastic with Hagman. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Dallas Random Thought Thread
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top