Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Dallas Random Thought Thread
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="A Nightmare on Jimmy Todd Street" data-source="post: 444955" data-attributes="member: 3926"><p>I think Ken Kercheval's smoking and Larry's drinking contributed</p><p>considerably to their aging. Sue Ellen, I thought, looked great on nuDallas.</p><p>I recently saw a photo of brother Gary using a walker. I haven't seen a picture of him since the 1990s, but it was jarring to see him aged 80.</p><p> Even the Ewings can't buy or scheme their way with Father Time. Although JR's erstwhile sister-in-law Abby looks great. She must be sleeping with Fr. Time.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="A Nightmare on Jimmy Todd Street, post: 444955, member: 3926"] I think Ken Kercheval's smoking and Larry's drinking contributed considerably to their aging. Sue Ellen, I thought, looked great on nuDallas. I recently saw a photo of brother Gary using a walker. I haven't seen a picture of him since the 1990s, but it was jarring to see him aged 80. Even the Ewings can't buy or scheme their way with Father Time. Although JR's erstwhile sister-in-law Abby looks great. She must be sleeping with Fr. Time. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
Dallas Random Thought Thread
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top