Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Dressing them!!!!!!!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 89008" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>If it wasn't <em>that</em> hat then it was something very similar (I think it was white, not black).</p><p>I'm pretty sure she wore it in her penthouse, drinking cocktails...I think the other character was Ben but I'm not sure, but it didn't look like she was going out.</p><p>And I remember this because I noticed how strange and stilted it looked.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 89008, member: 8"] If it wasn't [I]that[/I] hat then it was something very similar (I think it was white, not black). I'm pretty sure she wore it in her penthouse, drinking cocktails...I think the other character was Ben but I'm not sure, but it didn't look like she was going out. And I remember this because I noticed how strange and stilted it looked. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Dressing them!!!!!!!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top