Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Dynasty cancelled in '19?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 141723" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>Mostly, yes, but I think it's also the play itself. There's something about the dialogue and timing and editing that feels a little bit too perfect, too effective.</p><p>Not that it bothers me, but I prefer the more natural flow of the classic productions. Maybe it's that "imperfection" that makes it feel more intimate.</p><p></p><p>I can think of a few modern tv series that do all these things….</p><p></p><p></p><p>I like both the "grey area" and the traditional good vs. evil.</p><p>And I think that Blake Carrington was one of the most redeemed characters of the prime time soaps.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 141723, member: 8"] Mostly, yes, but I think it's also the play itself. There's something about the dialogue and timing and editing that feels a little bit too perfect, too effective. Not that it bothers me, but I prefer the more natural flow of the classic productions. Maybe it's that "imperfection" that makes it feel more intimate. I can think of a few modern tv series that do all these things…. I like both the "grey area" and the traditional good vs. evil. And I think that Blake Carrington was one of the most redeemed characters of the prime time soaps. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Dynasty cancelled in '19?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top