Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Dynasty cancelled in '19?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ABrown" data-source="post: 145792" data-attributes="member: 2211"><p>I'm reading recent articles that say that Dynasty's ratings have been BAD. It's appearing more and more likely that the show won't get picked up for a third season. If that happens, I wonder if there's any possibility of it getting picked up by Netflix. Probably not. I'm not gonna have many shows left if it doesn't get picked up. I'll end up having to giving something a complete rewatch. I hit a wall in my Melrose Place rewatch (<a href="http://soapchat.net/threads/rewatching-melrose-place.5197/" target="_blank">http://soapchat.net/threads/rewatching-melrose-place.5197/</a>). Maybe if Dynasty doesn't get picked up, I'll start that rewatch back up again.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ABrown, post: 145792, member: 2211"] I'm reading recent articles that say that Dynasty's ratings have been BAD. It's appearing more and more likely that the show won't get picked up for a third season. If that happens, I wonder if there's any possibility of it getting picked up by Netflix. Probably not. I'm not gonna have many shows left if it doesn't get picked up. I'll end up having to giving something a complete rewatch. I hit a wall in my Melrose Place rewatch ([URL]http://soapchat.net/threads/rewatching-melrose-place.5197/[/URL]). Maybe if Dynasty doesn't get picked up, I'll start that rewatch back up again. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Dynasty cancelled in '19?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top