DYNASTY keeps its ratings on Friday!!!

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV
3
 
Awards
9
666k viewers + 0.2 rating. SMASH HIT! People just can't get enough of this hit!
 

ChrisSumner

Telly Talk Fan
LV
1
 
Awards
5
Lol the fact that ratings went up on a new night after a long hiatus is good. Let’s hope it holds and the promo for Alexis helps. I want them to get a season two!
 

MarkSinacori

Telly Talk Fan
LV
0
 
Awards
3
666K viewers? OMG! Let's party!
 

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV
9
 
Awards
24
The show they premiered in Dynasty's old Wednesday slot did slightly lower numbers than Dynasty did, which tells me the slot isn't as valuable as people said it was. They shipped Dynasty off to Fridays and placed a new show in the slot--and the change in viewers was negligible. It's as if the viewers would be there (leading out from Riverdale) regardless of what show is there to watch. And apparently Dynasty's small fan base is loyal, since they followed the show to a lower-rated night. So there's that.

666k viewers sounds evil....:eek::eek:
 

Ked

Telly Talk Winner
LV
0
 
Awards
4
Lol the fact that ratings went up on a new night after a long hiatus is good. Let’s hope it holds and the promo for Alexis helps. I want them to get a season two!

I heard it was already renewed for a second season.
 

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV
3
 
Awards
9
I mean with the Netflix deal and CW expanding to Sundays it's possible but no CW show has been renewed as far as I know. I expect a mass renewal to come soon though.
 

Soapwriter12

Telly Talk Fan
LV
0
 
It's best to wait, and see. The CW has ordered a lot of pilots for next season, so it will depend on nicollette, and netflix.
 
Top