Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Dynasty Scores Full Season Order
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 92331" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>I had no idea! I guess it's a culture thing then.</p><p>People can now use the mother's family name instead of the father's family name, but I have never seen it being used as a second (middle) First Name. Probably wouldn't work with the names we have.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 92331, member: 8"] I had no idea! I guess it's a culture thing then. People can now use the mother's family name instead of the father's family name, but I have never seen it being used as a second (middle) First Name. Probably wouldn't work with the names we have. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Dynasty Scores Full Season Order
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top