Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Dynasty Scores Full Season Order
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="MarkSinacori" data-source="post: 92360" data-attributes="member: 48"><p>I still have yet to get any of my screenplays out! One of my connects is trying to get it out to connects they know and with my headshots for acting, another connect knows a big producer they're planning to introduce me to (usually all talk, I'll believe it when it happens). I don't plan on making it big, lots of people online claim I talk all like that. One of my so called friends bribed their way into getting work in LA and I was the reason for them moving here and they talk it all the time. Maybe if I tried that I'd be more high up? But I'm not like that. But I've worked on lots of shows here. Can't believe I worked on a a lot of Greys Anatomy, that show is one of the longest running shows now.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="MarkSinacori, post: 92360, member: 48"] I still have yet to get any of my screenplays out! One of my connects is trying to get it out to connects they know and with my headshots for acting, another connect knows a big producer they're planning to introduce me to (usually all talk, I'll believe it when it happens). I don't plan on making it big, lots of people online claim I talk all like that. One of my so called friends bribed their way into getting work in LA and I was the reason for them moving here and they talk it all the time. Maybe if I tried that I'd be more high up? But I'm not like that. But I've worked on lots of shows here. Can't believe I worked on a a lot of Greys Anatomy, that show is one of the longest running shows now. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Dynasty Scores Full Season Order
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top