Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Episode 16 - "Enter Alexis"
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Alexis" data-source="post: 109979" data-attributes="member: 68"><p>In a nutshell I wanted a classic fitted suit with a peplum and a big white hat and veil. I don't like the jacket and balloon sleeves and a few other things. Looks like Nicollette is wearing her ensemble to the will reading? Where could that building be?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Alexis, post: 109979, member: 68"] In a nutshell I wanted a classic fitted suit with a peplum and a big white hat and veil. I don't like the jacket and balloon sleeves and a few other things. Looks like Nicollette is wearing her ensemble to the will reading? Where could that building be? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Episode 16 - "Enter Alexis"
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top