Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Episode 16 - "Enter Alexis"
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 110542" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>I meant I wish it was written and produced by the same team as AHS.</p><p></p><p>CWDynasty isn't even good enough to wipe the ass of TNTDallas.</p><p></p><p>The worst thing about NuDynasty isn't because it doesn't look or feel like Dynasty, but because it doesn't look like a soap at all.</p><p>It's faux-soap, but the faux-part is not replaced with something else - a vision or identity or something that would make me think "<em>that</em>'s NuDynasty".</p><p></p><p>It is NOTHING. It is un-television. It's like the worst of Desperate Housewives, but without the redeeming factor of <em>being</em> Desperate Housewives.</p><p>None of the actors have any charisma, apart from the actor who plays Sammy Jo and that's because he's pretty and cute and because he plays a gay man, so my opinion isn't very unbiased I'm afraid.</p><p></p><p>I cannot believe I've actually supported this idea - of course I didn't know how good or bad it would be, but I had not expected that it would be <em>nothing</em> at all.</p><p>This show should never be cancelled. No, it should be a constant reminder of what Zero Creativity looks like, and become a catchphrase in the style of "some movement in front of a camera and then we called it a soap".</p><p></p><p>Kill off every character and turn this into: <em>A Mouthful Of Dynasty - The Sammy Jo Monologues</em> and then I <u>might </u>be ready to negotiate again.</p><p>Until then I'm no longer available for any comments. After all, how am I supposed to comment on...nothing?</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>by Willie B. Oleson for The Denver Mirror</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 110542, member: 8"] I meant I wish it was written and produced by the same team as AHS. CWDynasty isn't even good enough to wipe the ass of TNTDallas. The worst thing about NuDynasty isn't because it doesn't look or feel like Dynasty, but because it doesn't look like a soap at all. It's faux-soap, but the faux-part is not replaced with something else - a vision or identity or something that would make me think "[I]that[/I]'s NuDynasty". It is NOTHING. It is un-television. It's like the worst of Desperate Housewives, but without the redeeming factor of [I]being[/I] Desperate Housewives. None of the actors have any charisma, apart from the actor who plays Sammy Jo and that's because he's pretty and cute and because he plays a gay man, so my opinion isn't very unbiased I'm afraid. I cannot believe I've actually supported this idea - of course I didn't know how good or bad it would be, but I had not expected that it would be [I]nothing[/I] at all. This show should never be cancelled. No, it should be a constant reminder of what Zero Creativity looks like, and become a catchphrase in the style of "some movement in front of a camera and then we called it a soap". Kill off every character and turn this into: [I]A Mouthful Of Dynasty - The Sammy Jo Monologues[/I] and then I [U]might [/U]be ready to negotiate again. Until then I'm no longer available for any comments. After all, how am I supposed to comment on...nothing? by Willie B. Oleson for The Denver Mirror [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Episode 16 - "Enter Alexis"
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top