Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Episode Structure & Scene Length
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Rove" data-source="post: 162864" data-attributes="member: 100"><p>This was something I learned here on Soapchat. Dallas (when it became serialized) could be a contender for having a great Bible when structuring the next season. I never watched Knots Landing but with David Jacobs at the helm I'd expect the same thing. Original Dynasty may have had one to begin with but strayed away from it from one season to the next. Peach Dynasty gives me the impression no Bible has been created. This is hard to explain when we have the Executive Producer's team of Sallie Patrick, Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage. </p><p></p><p>So what gives? Once Peach Dynasty was green lit for another season surely the thinking caps should have came on. Perhaps they have a high rotation of writing staff and it certainly doesn't help a different Director is hired for each episode which gives Peach Dynasty that <em>stand-a-lone </em>vibe.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Rove, post: 162864, member: 100"] This was something I learned here on Soapchat. Dallas (when it became serialized) could be a contender for having a great Bible when structuring the next season. I never watched Knots Landing but with David Jacobs at the helm I'd expect the same thing. Original Dynasty may have had one to begin with but strayed away from it from one season to the next. Peach Dynasty gives me the impression no Bible has been created. This is hard to explain when we have the Executive Producer's team of Sallie Patrick, Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage. So what gives? Once Peach Dynasty was green lit for another season surely the thinking caps should have came on. Perhaps they have a high rotation of writing staff and it certainly doesn't help a different Director is hired for each episode which gives Peach Dynasty that [I]stand-a-lone [/I]vibe. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Episode Structure & Scene Length
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top