Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Episode Structure & Scene Length
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Tony" data-source="post: 163152" data-attributes="member: 186"><p>I think Gabriel is right - nu Dynasty is obviously being made as cost efficient as possible, even the early critics remarked how 'slightly cheap' it looked, at least compared to the original's pilot.</p><p></p><p>I read a Doug Cramer interview saying that in Dynasty they replaced a quarter of the cast, which was a way of cutting costs down as well as freshening up the plot.</p><p></p><p>Which I guess is why Nicolette Sheridan, James McKay and Nathalie Kelley have been replaced by Michael Michelle, Sam Underwood and Anna Brenda Contreras.</p><p></p><p>I'm surprised with all the internet scuttle-butt that there isn't more gossip surrounding the cast changes National Enquirer style, which happened on original Dynasty. You would think there would be more crew leaks or gossip from the cast and crew. So either they've been told to be tight lipped, or viewers just aren't that interested and invested in the series.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Tony, post: 163152, member: 186"] I think Gabriel is right - nu Dynasty is obviously being made as cost efficient as possible, even the early critics remarked how 'slightly cheap' it looked, at least compared to the original's pilot. I read a Doug Cramer interview saying that in Dynasty they replaced a quarter of the cast, which was a way of cutting costs down as well as freshening up the plot. Which I guess is why Nicolette Sheridan, James McKay and Nathalie Kelley have been replaced by Michael Michelle, Sam Underwood and Anna Brenda Contreras. I'm surprised with all the internet scuttle-butt that there isn't more gossip surrounding the cast changes National Enquirer style, which happened on original Dynasty. You would think there would be more crew leaks or gossip from the cast and crew. So either they've been told to be tight lipped, or viewers just aren't that interested and invested in the series. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Episode Structure & Scene Length
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top