Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Fallon has been cast...
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Rove" data-source="post: 49293" data-attributes="member: 100"><p>I know nothing of Elizabeth Gillies work but I agree with the posters here she should have stuck with the dark hair. And the more I look at Elizabeth Gillies she could easily pass as Melinda Clarke's daughter if they decided to employ the services of Melinda as Alexis.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Rove, post: 49293, member: 100"] I know nothing of Elizabeth Gillies work but I agree with the posters here she should have stuck with the dark hair. And the more I look at Elizabeth Gillies she could easily pass as Melinda Clarke's daughter if they decided to employ the services of Melinda as Alexis. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
CW Dynasty
Fallon has been cast...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top