Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
First Episodes
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Seaviewer" data-source="post: 444708" data-attributes="member: 57"><p>I started from the beginning with both <em>Dallas</em> and <em>Knots Landing</em>. When <em>Falcon Crest </em>started it was on against something else I was already watching - can't remember what now - so I picked it up at some point during season 2. I was later able to see the previous episodes in reruns, and it was fascinating to see events slowly align to where I had come in.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Seaviewer, post: 444708, member: 57"] I started from the beginning with both [I]Dallas[/I] and [I]Knots Landing[/I]. When [I]Falcon Crest [/I]started it was on against something else I was already watching - can't remember what now - so I picked it up at some point during season 2. I was later able to see the previous episodes in reruns, and it was fascinating to see events slowly align to where I had come in. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
First Episodes
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top